Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Remix

If I were tell any of my friends that I own the latest releases from the likes of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Paris Hilton I doubt any of them would believe me. If I were to tell them that not only did I pay cash for these songs but I even greatly enjoy them, I am fairly certain that I may just find myself in a much graver situation. These things however are in fact the truth and thanks to the remix I don't have to be ashamed.
As I build up my collection I find again and again that the remix truly makes anything cool. After two years plus of constant exposure to EZrock (and many months of therapy) I am still surprised to browse through my little collection and find artists such as Rod Stewart, George Michaels and Simply Red. Months ago it just wouldn't have happened. To all you anonymous remixers out there; keep up the good work. You know your doing a good job when you make me want to buy something from Rod Stewart then tell all my friends about it.

No comments: