Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Song!

Thanks to a little inspiration and enough time to follow it through I have finally completed another song. Well, relatively complete anyways. As with all my music its never truly finished and until I can afford a decent pair of studio monitors it will never be properly mixed either. However I consider it complete enough to post.

Its very trance influenced and because of its slow but epic build I named it "Euphoria". I created this song to use live and to enhance the atmosphere the song creates Ive purposely made it a little repetative. I do plan to fill it in a little bit, fatten up the leads and possibly add another keyboard. However Im in love with the simplicity of it and Ill wait for some feedback before I start playing with it again. For certain I will add a vocal sample but Im waiting for the perfect sample to accompany this song. It was about time I posted something new however, so there you go. Let me know what you think.

myspace.com/djstraathof

No comments: