Thursday, March 29, 2007

Parcour

It was only a matter of time before parcour mockumentaries started showing up and indeed that time has come. To be honest I was a little looking forward to it. Im not a freerunner nor am I involved in the community in any way but Im a big fan and Im truly interested in whats happening in the scene. Im not at all offended by these mockumentaries and I don't think anybody else should be either. I personally believe that it is important as a human being to be able to get off your high horse every once in a while and have a good laugh at yourself. The internet is quickly filling up with showreels and freerunning performances from all around the world and its getting to a point where we take ourselves a little too seriously. Its time to get a little grounded and put things in perspective. With all that said I present to you my favourite video to come along thus far: Parcours

No comments: