Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I love Ebay

I have been the biggest Fatboy Slim fan since I started listening to his work a couple of months ago. If Im near a cd player, one of his albums is not to far away. His affinity for all things groovy is addictive and his ability to put it all together is awe inspiring. Of all his releases my absolute favourite is without a doubt "Live on Brighton Beach" simply because it showcases those very attributes. His talent is not in question when you listen to this album. I would've payed serious cash to have been there and would've probably spent just as much to own it on dvd. Then it occured to me that I don't actually know for sure that it wasn't released on dvd. I came across a video on videocodezone.com which would definately suggest that one exists. I immediately checked ebay and found "Big Beach Boutique II - Live on Brighton Beach". Needless to say; its in the mail. I probably won't sleep until its in my hands.

Note: Anyone interested in viewing this with me need only contact me.

No comments: